Real Estate Agent
Phone: (406) 570-3577
Pledge to Clients:
- To honestly and fully represent, to the best of my ability, my clients as they make one of the biggest investment decisions of their lives.
- I owned and operated a business here in Bozeman for 22 years with 21 employees at our peak. It was here where I became proficient with the need and effectiveness of marketing and salesmanship. I also wear the hat of a Rancher. I own and maintain a herd of 60 Black Angus cows on our family ranch just outside of Three Forks Montana. It is from these experiences that I will draw upon to represent my clients to the fullest.
- Graduated from Montana State University with a BS in Range & Animal Science and followed this up with post graduate work in Soil Science.
- I enjoy serving my local community by being a volunteer EMT with Three Forks Ambulance service. I am also a volunteer Ski Patroller with Big Sky Ski Resort.
- I have made several trips to Tanzania, Africa to aid in rural development projects, and desire to continue in such endeavors.
- I appreciate most anything outdoors, especially camping and skiing.
- My real passion is my family—my wife Kelly and our 4 girls, Claire, Collette, Camille & Chloe.
To write a review click here.
I asked Doug Broling to advise me about the potential sale of several properties, and followed that gentlemanly, rational, and effective advice. The ending was happy, as he directed the sale of the chosen property to a timely and pleasant conclusion.