For Living In Bozeman.
A helpful resource for all things real estate in the Gallatin Valley and beyond.
TopicsView All Topics Bozeman
Bozeman Real Estate
Real Estate News
Moving to Bozeman
Life in Montana
Montana Home Monday
Inside the Home
Retiring in Montana
First Time Home Buyers
Get Out Stay Out
Life in Bozeman
What You Get For
Just for Laughs
Inspired by Pinterest
Montana State University Bobcats
Home Finder is a simple and easy way for you to get information new properties and open houses as they become available. Never miss out on the perfect property for you or your family by creating custom search settings and an email of relevant listings will be then be emailed to you at your convenience.
You know you’re in Bozeman when…
Posted On: Mar 21, 2017
Montana’s a big state, and it may be easy to get lost. So we’ve laid it out for you how to determine whether you are in Bozeman…
1. The city car appears to be a well-stickered subaru
2. 85% OF THE KIDS AT PARADES ARE COLLECTING THEIR CANDY IN REUSABLE BAGS (Or pumpkin Buckets)
No, this doesn't happen everywhere
4. IT'S COMPLETELY ACCEPTABLE TO GO TO A NICE RESTAURANT IN HIKING CLOTHES
Post hike munchies? Don't worry about changing! And while you're at it, here are our suggestions.
5. YOU GET A QUESTIONING LOOK IF YOU GO TO THE GROCERY STORE AND ASK FOR A PLASTIC BAG
Thankfully if you enter yourself in almost any race in the area, you get one for free!
8. Snow Boots go with anything
Sorel if you really want to fit in!
10. ALMOST EVERY BUSINESS ON MAIN STREET HAS A DOG, ALLOWS DOGS, OR GIVES AWAY DOG TREATS
Shopping Main Street with your dog? No problem!
11. old skis are used as an art form
Or a fence...
12. THERE SEEMS TO BE A COMPETITION AMONGST COLLEGE KIDS FOR MOST STICKERS ON THEIR NALGENE
Good think so many Bozeman businesses give away free stickers (see Dean's Zesty Booch, Heeb's, and REI)
13. There's snow in the summer
Sometimes Downtown, Sometimes on the Bridgers, but there is snow nonetheless.
14. APPARENTLY EVERYONE THINKS CHACOS ARE LOGICAL WINTER WEAR... WITH OR WITHOUT SOCKS
15. ALL THE SHOPS FEEL DESERTED ON A FRESH POWDER DAY
When the flashing blue light on top of the Baxter is on, expect a crowded Bridger Bowl and a desolate Main Street!
*Statistics are estimates and not even educated estimates at that!
Posts others like
Mar 18, 2015
12 Things You Should Know Before Moving to Bozeman, Montana
This post was written in good fun - if you…
Dec 22, 2014
25 Things We Love about Bozeman
1. TOWN & COUNTRY’S ANNUAL TURKEY GIVEAWAY. EVERY THANKSGIVING YOU CAN…
May 20, 2016
You Know You’re a Bozeman Local If…
(Photo courtesty of the Gallatin History Museum) Bozeman is one…
Searching for real estate in Montana? Start your Bozeman real estate search with Coldwell Banker RCI. Or if you need help selling your home check out our Seller's Resources. Our real estate experts are here to help you.