For Living In Bozeman.
A helpful resource for all things real estate in the Gallatin Valley and beyond.
TopicsView All Topics Bozeman
Bozeman Real Estate
Real Estate News
Moving to Bozeman
Life in Montana
Montana Home Monday
Inside the Home
Retiring in Montana
First Time Home Buyers
Get Out Stay Out
Life in Bozeman
What You Get For
Just for Laughs
Inspired by Pinterest
Montana State University Bobcats
Home Finder is a simple and easy way for you to get information new properties and open houses as they become available. Never miss out on the perfect property for you or your family by creating custom search settings and an email of relevant listings will be then be emailed to you at your convenience.
You Know You’re a Bozeman Local If…
Posted On: May 20, 2016
(Photo courtesty of the Gallatin History Museum)
Bozeman is one of the fastest growing small cities in America! The U.S. Census ranked us at number 6 of the top 10 fastest growing areas in the past year. We get it. Bozeman is an amazing community surrounded by the beautiful mountains. With so many people moving here, we get to meet people from all over the country and the world! Being a Bozeman local is something people are proud of around here since it's become a harder thing to find (even rarer is the NATIVE BOZEMAN species...sort of like the mythical unicorn) There are different definitions of what is considered a local Bozemanite...do you need to have lived here 10 years? 20? Have started a family and therefore the next generation of natives? Whatever your opinion, here are ways to know you are a Bozeman local...
1. If you remember when 19th ended at Durston
2. If polar bears and red carpet mean anything to you
3. If you remember when you could find an open campsite at Hyalite. On a Saturday.
4. If you went to elementary school at the Emerson
5. If you remember the name of the movie theater where Town & Country on 11th Avenue now is
6. If you remember when the only place to shop besides the mall was Kmart and Gibsons
7. If you remember when you could hike the M without seeing a single person
8. If you watched a movie at the theater in the photo above. or in the rialto.
9. If you used to stock up on snacks and beer at the Hinky Dink
10. If you remember riding the escalator in Sylvester's
11. If you remember when you could still get a Cat/Griz ticket the day of the game
12. If you know where the original Audrey's Pizza Oven was
13. If you remember when a few blocks west of Durston was "out of town"
14. If you remember the Deer Park A-frame chalet at Bridger Bowl
15. If you remember when the Cannery District was the Bozeman Canning Company...(bonus points, you're probably a native if you remember this one!)
Posts others like
Mar 18, 2015
12 Things You Should Know Before Moving to Bozeman, Montana
This post was written in good fun - if you…
Dec 22, 2014
25 Things We Love about Bozeman
1. TOWN & COUNTRY’S ANNUAL TURKEY GIVEAWAY. EVERY THANKSGIVING YOU CAN…
May 13, 2015
Things to do in Bozeman in the Summer
Bozeman Summer Bucket List We are REALLY looking forward to…
Searching for real estate in Montana? Start your Bozeman real estate search with Coldwell Banker RCI. Or if you need help selling your home check out our Seller's Resources. Our real estate experts are here to help you.